- You do need to use a disposable sanitary napkin each time.
- Please use baby wipes to clean your dog’s belly after they pee.
- The diaper is the P-Suit® Bottom Piece. It has a waterproof barrier designed to prevent any leaks from escaping.
- There is a soaker insert fabric attached in the Bottom Piece that also helps with any overflow.
- The shirt is the P-Suit® Top Piece. Both pieces can be washed in cold or warm water and dried.
- The top piece & bottom piece comprise the the P-Suit® dog diaper. The Top Piece Lite and Bottom Piece Lite comprise the P-Suit® Lite dog diaper, which is designed to handle light peeing and behavioral marking.
- Experiment with different disposable pads to see which one best handles your dog’s urine flow. Once you determine the right pad for your dog’s needs, you will not have to wash as often. We offer a P-Pad® Sampler Kit that you can use to sample different individual sanitary napkin styles and brands without needing to spend a lot of money on full packages.
- The Top Piece and Bottom Piece together comprise the P-Suit® dog diaper. There are 20 hand set snaps on the collar, waist and end of the suit to help get the best fit possible for your dog’s comfort.
- Instructions included on how to assemble and put on and take off your dog. You can view on our How it Works page here.
- Easy step-in design to put on your dog.
- To take off, unsnap the waist and collar and let the garment drop to the floor, your dog walks out of it to go outdoors.
- You will not need to buy a harness or suspender to keep the P-Suit® dog diaper on your dog.
- Did we mention how cute your dog will look wearing this diaper?
Cotton P-Suit® Dog Diaper Set
$47.00 – $64.00
Our cotton unisex pet diapers are durable, strong, and will stay on your pet! Perfect for the “Houdinis” in your family. Our patented multi-piece design will help stop your pet’s incontinence or behavioral peeing while you’re out and about or enjoying your pet at home.
2. Neck (N): Measure the circumference of the base of your dog’s neck above the shoulders.
Please select the best size for your dog below. All measurements provided with each size are in inches or pounds. The symbol “≤” means less or equal to.